Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here is a shamless plug for some good products to help you clean you Motorcycle

We are ready, let's go. Oh wait I gotta go wash my bikes. Well I better quit blogging and start scrubbing. The rain has left me a mess to deal with. But never fear we will shine on the ride tomorrow.

I was reading the sentence from a previous post and realized I wash my bikes all the time. Love to keep them clean and looking good. I have tried all kinds of things over the years, including special washing soaps, Harley Brand cleaners, and no name brand products.

I think the soap doesn't really matter so much as it all seem to get the junk off, if and only if you can wipe the surface with a rag or washing mit. If you can't get to it and wipe it like the back and side of the engine then you need to call in the specialty cleaners.

One of the best lines of cleaners and engine brighteners I have found came recommended by the Local Harley Shop. It is the S100 cleaner, and restore stuff. The S100 Engine Cleaner is a spray on let it soak and spray it off type deal. I put some on the engine an around the wheels and tires and hard to get places. Then I proceed to wash the bike with soap and a washing mit. Once I am done I get the high pressure hose out and spray off all the gunk. It works pretty well. It is not a replacement for real actual elbow grease but it definitely helps. These S100 product do help me get the bikes clean and looking good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

A few days back I was browsing the Internet as I was worried about my car performance and wanted a product that could restore the MPG to what it was when I bought my car. I found this great site power enhancer which sells a variety of automotive products to boost vehicle performance. I found exactly what I was looking for and saw great results with their product. I was also very happy with the quick delivery of the product.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking to boost their vehicle performance and restore the lost power and MPG.