Tuesday, August 12, 2008

V-Force Customs Is formed by Vinnie and Cody

From the famous biker show OCC, or Orange County Choppers in New York, the stars Vinny and Cody were born. I guess after 6 years on the show and working for Paulie and Paul Senior, they have ventured out on their own to start a new shop called V-Force Customs. I know this is not exactly new news but until yesterday no one told me. So if you.

I wish Vinnie Dimartino and Cody Connelly all the best with starting Vforce Customs.

I was checking out some of the you tube videos and from the look of it they are going to be a custom motorcycle shop. Building themed bikes for companies and celeberties and Sports teams, etc. I am sure they will do a fine job.

So let's all take bets will they have a reality TV show, Is it in the works already?


http://www.vforcecustoms.com/

No comments: