Friday, April 4, 2008

Custom Motorcycle painting.

So I have decided that I need to learn how to paint custom cool kolors on my bike. I have done some basic painting over the years but nothing every really cool and custom. Like flames or lizards, or ghost flames or even two tone layers. In order to learn I started to look for a few books and videos to get started. Here are two book that I am very seriously considering getting. I guess I should go ahead and then after I have read and reviewed then I can give an honest review here.



How to paint flames. This is exactly the book I need to get hold of. Once I get it I will let you know how I do. If you can paint flames or if you have any other books to recommend then please let me know. How to paint your Motorcycle, and How to Custom Paint you motorcycle, I may buy the whole group, so stay tuned for an update soon.

No comments: